You can find an example project implementing the Firebase Admin SDK for PHP at https://github.com/jeromegamez/firebase-php-examples .
In addition, the SDK has been featured in the following tutorials.
Articles and videos prefixed with
[4.x] are targeted at Release 4.x of the SDK.
Processes and method names can be different in the current release.
Please look at the current documentation and adapt your code accordingly.
- [4.x] How to integrate Laravel with Google Firebase by Javier Núñez (English, April 2019)
- [4.x] Integrate Firebase With PHP and Optimize Your Real Time Communication by Shahroze Nawaz (English, November 2018)
- [4.x] Connect Laravel with Firebase Real Time Database by Pardeep Kumar (English, March 2018)
- [4.x] Firebase for Web | PHP Tutorial by Umar Hameed (Hindi/Urdu, January 2019)
- [4.x] Firebase and PHP by Arthur Mann (English, August 2018)
Do you know another tutorial that is not featured in this list? Then please consider adding it by creating a Pull Request in the GitHub Repository of this project.